Italchos! (Italian Nachos)
Serves 4 (great appetizer)
Two Chicken Breast
Eight Won Ton Wraps
One cup canola oil
One cup of white cheese sauce
One cup of feta cheese
One can of artichokes cut into small pieces
Handful of spinach leaves
Handful of sun dried tomatoes
1/3 cup of capers
1 tablespoon David Wade Worcestershire powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cook chicken on stove top with David Wade Worcestershire Powder and Salt and Pepper and cube into small pieces
2. Heat Canola Oil to medium high on Stove top in small sauce pan. Once oil is heated, place one won ton in oil briefly. Turn over until won ton is a browned. Set aside and brown remaining won tons
3. Place cooked won tons on a pizza pan and lightly salt.
This is where you can be as creative as you want to be as you build your Italchos. This is how we do it.
1. Put a spoon full of white cheese sauce on won ton and then top in the following order, cubed chicken, spinach leaves, sun dried tomatoes, feta cheese, artichoke hearts and capers.
2. Once put together place in oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until hot.
These go great with crab claws sautéed in a garlic butter sauce.